- Composition Poly (Glycolide – co – L – lactide) [Polyglactin-910]
- Construction Braided
- Coating 30:70 poly(Glycolide-co-L-lactide) and calcium stearate
- In vitro retention of strength 45% at 1 week
- Tissue Reaction Non-antigenic, non-pyrogenic and elicits only a mild tissue reaction during the absorption process
- Absorption Time Completely absorbed in 40-60 days
- Sterilization Ethylene Oxide
- Available in Sizes 6-0, 5-0, 4-0, 3-0, 2-0, 0, 1, 2
- Colour Violet and Undyed
- Soft and smooth feel that helps in easy passage through the tissue with minimal trauma
- Good knotting properties because of better and modern braiding technology
- Very high initial tensile strength and excellent handling
- Smooth tie down
DAMACRYL 910 Usage:
It could be soft tissue in general, it could be used in microscopy and ophthalmic surgeries. it should not be used for long-term zooms and cardiovascular surgery, because this suture is absorbable.
These details are intended for healthcare professionals. If you are ill, it is important to share the effects with your doctor.