Using a micro screw anchorage system can make some orthodontic treatments more efficient and effective. These systems feature small implants that are placed intraorally to provide support for discrete devices for moving and correcting tooth positions. With the appliance permanently affixed to the anchors, patient compliance is never a problem. Once the treatment is done, the implants are removed along with the appliance. Orthodontic screw anchorage systems can be applied to a wide range of clinical situations including distalisation, mesialisation, intrusion, palatal expansion and more.
Dentreal Anchorage (Miniscrew implant) in orthodontics is defined as a way of resisting a movement of certain teeth by employing different techniques.
Dentreal Miniscrew is an important consideration in the field of orthodontics as this is a concept that is used frequently when correction malocclusions. Unplanned or unwanted tooth movement can have dire consequences, and therefore using anchorage to produce or stop a certain tooth movement becomes important.
Dentreal Miniscrew can be used from many different sources such as teeth, bone, implants or extra-orally.
Dentreal Miniscrew control is essential for successful orthodontic treatment especially when it is a severe or even critical situation when the "conventional methods" are completely useless. Each tooth has its own anchorage potential as well as propensity to move when force is applied. When teeth are used as an anchor, the untoward movements of the anchoring units(anchored teeth) may result in the prolonged treatment time and unpredictable or less-than-ideal outcome.
The Dentreal Miniscrew are in direct contact with bone, do not possess a periodontal ligament. As a result, they do not move when orthodontic/orthopedic force is applied, and therefore can be used as "absolute anchorage". When the Dentreal Miniscrew is used as an anchor, the movements of the anchoring units will improve the patient's situation by moving the teeth from the unwanted position, and get them back toward their natural position. Full control moving, no damage, or unwanted movement in other teeth at all.
To maximize tooth-related anchorage, techniques such as differential torque, placing roots into the cortex of the bone, the use of various intraoral devices and/or extraoral appliances have been implemented.
Also because the Miniscrew implants are small, they serve as bone anchors which can be used for direct forces in tight spaces. Mini-implants offer easy insertion, straightforward mechanics, as well as versatility. When treatment is done, the mini-implants are removed.
- Head rounded for patient comfort.
- Channel anchor 0.5mm, the appropriate wires, eyelets and elastic in a chain.
- Hole 0.8mm (suitable for wire up to .021 "x.025") in a hex, especially for scaling application of orthodontic accessories.
- Transmucosal section with perfect adaptation to tissue and peri-implant soft tissues.
- An active point with self-piercing tip profile, specially designed to offer stability secure fit in bone texture and resistance to applications of immediate orthodontic loads.
- Absolute anchorage helps in a large variety and difficulty cases.
Orthodontic Screw Indications
1.6 x 6 mm
- Labial and buccal inter-radicular space, where the mucosa is thin
- Mid-palatal aera
1.6 x 8 mm
- Most palatal inter-radicular space
1.6 x 10 mm
- Palatal interradicular space, esp. Where the mucosa in very thick
- 18 Pcs 1,6 mm Orthodontic screw or 18 Pcs 2.0 mm Orthodontic screw
- 1 Pcs Aleminium Sterilizer Box
- 1 Pcs Screw Handl