Posted by Dentreal on 9/27/2019 to
- The seller prepares the goods in accordance with the scope of the sales contract.
- The seller completes the customs procedures related to the export and covers the expenses incurred.
- The seller arranges a transportation agreement with the carrier for the transportation of the products up to the agreed delivery point and pays the freight cost up to the destination.
- It is the seller's duty to carry out import customs transactions in the form of DDP delivery and pay any tax incurred.
- The seller has no responsibility for transport insurance in the form of DDP delivery.
- The seller fulfills the duty of delivering the goods to the buyer's order without discharging the goods from the destination vehicle at the agreed delivery point. All costs and risks that may arise from this point belong to the buyer.
- Another obligation of the seller is to inform the buyer that the loading has taken place and that the goods are on their way to the designated delivery point.
- Sends the issued transport document and other necessary documents to the recipient considering the payment method.