Bioceramic root canal sealer is used to fill the root canal after the infected pulp tissue is removed from the root canal.
Bioserra has the consistency of a fluid paste and can be easily applied into the root canal using a disposable tip and a thickening agent.
This product hardens slowly by absorbing the ambient water in the root canal. It is white and aesthetic.
Calcium Silicate-based Bioceramic Sealer
- Calcium Silicate-based bioceramic sealer
- Premixed: easy to use
- Anti Microbial (pH 12.73)
- High compatibility
- Harmless to human body
- No shrinkage and expansion
- Perfect sealing ability
- Proper setting time
- Prevent from wash-out phenomena
- Excellent Radiopacity: 8 mm Al
Excellent Sealing Ability
- Moisture in the dentinal tubules and Calcium Silicate’s chemical reaction produce crystallization of Calcium Hydroxide
- CeraSeal is perfectly and fully hermetic in the root canal
- It prevents from the propagation of bacteria
- CeraSeal never shrinks or expands in the root canal
- It prevents from odontoclasis by keeping its stable volume
- The Single cone technique obturation can be performed
1 x 2g Pre-mixed Syringe.
15 pcs Intra canal tips.